Medication Monitoring with
Comprehensive Lab Services (CLS) – Urine Drug Testing
Our laboratory is dedicated to helping you use drug screening as a risk mitigation tool in your practice.
You deserve a reliable and ethical laboratory partner. CLS Toxicology will be that trusted partner. Our dedicated team of toxicologists, customer service specialists and sales representatives are focused on meeting the unique needs of your practice with customized drug monitoring solutions.
Accurate urine drug testing using LC-MS/MS technology delivers drug-specific results
CLS utilizes proprietary testing methodologies designed to support improved clinical decision-making based on objective information that helps clinicians
- Monitor and support decisions about medication therapy, particularly controlled substances
- Identify recent use of prescription medications, non-prescribed medications and illicit substances
- Detect medications that may result in a drug-drug interaction
- Advocate for, and communicate with, patients about individual treatment plans
- Identify possible illicit drug or medication abuse, misuse or diversion
Comprehensive and Easy to Read Reports:
- Fast results within 24-48 hours after specimen is received at our lab
- Easy to read color coded reports showing consistent or inconsistent with prescribed medications indicated on order form
- Quantitative information on parent drug and metabolite concentrations
- Chronological Graph to view your patients’ results over time
- Convenient online portal with patient test results you can access anytime with the ability to save as a PDF and print as needed.
- Extensive test menu to choose from
Real Time Expert Support:
Consult with our expert toxicologists available for real-time discussion, results interpretation, education and training Monday– Friday 8am-5pm on the contact us page or call our toll free number (810) 250-7573
Learn more about quantitative urine drug testing with Comprehensive Lab Services.